Sunday, August 15, 2010

Which one of these names is good?

Maxwell-Julian-Johnathan-Victor-William-... Memory-Scarlet-Madison-Tamora-Emily-Auro...



Which one of these names is good?internet security



Madison



It's the name of my teacher so I love it.



Which one of these names is good?network security



I don't care for Memory and Christine,Phantom,Crimson and Julian. Your names got cut off with Mair.. and Samantha..



All of the other names are wonderful choices.
my vote for Scarlet
Tamora
If I were you Aster,...I would go with Julian.
Maxwell sounds cool
Tamora sounds cute
Tamora.... its s nice name.. Go for it
VICTOR OFCOURSE
madison
I'll vote for Jonathan, which means "Gift of God"
Tamora is a really cute name.
tamora, is some what unique for me.. :)
If it a boy, jonathan.If it is a girl, scarlet or madison...madison is a bit wierd though, because it has 'son' inside and is pronounced like 'medicine'...
Scarlet :)
Julian and Scarlet
Scarlet
it depends^^if it a boy johnathan^^if it is a girl scarlet^^but i suggest if it is a girl viollet^^
Maxwell and Madison
I like Julian Maxwell, or J. Maxwell
victo is sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment