Sunday, August 15, 2010

Opinions of the name Kyra... for my baby girl! pronounced KEEERA Lol... maybe that'll help?

Also thinking about the name Aurora... If you don't like the names, just say so. You don't have to be overly offensive.



Honesty is good, but I don't need hateful =) Thanks



Opinions of the name Kyra... for my baby girl! pronounced KEEERA Lol... maybe that'll help?internet security software



I think it's ok if spelled like it sounds, Kira or keera, but with the 'y' she's gonna be called K-I- RA (KIE -RAH) all the time.



Also how does it sound with the last name, I cant say 'ok' w/o seeing how it sounds with last name! You dont have to put down real last name -- just something that rhymes with your last name so we can see if it'll fit!



Say your name is : brown and she'd be KIRA BROWN, write: KIRA TOWN (and we could see if the 2 names sound good together !!!



I love Aurora too, but again, it depends on the last name!!!



Opinions of the name Kyra... for my baby girl! pronounced KEEERA Lol... maybe that'll help?moto guzzi



My daughter is called Kyra, we pronounce it KI-RAH Report It


I like Kyra pronounced Kyra, if you like it to sound Keeera then why not spell it Keira? I like both these names. Im not too keen on Aurora purely because my little sister has overused it for one her dolls lol.
I love the first name...but prefer the spelling Kira.

No comments:

Post a Comment