Sunday, August 15, 2010

What do you think of these names? (Made up vs. Normal)?

I made up these names:



Saria



Abilina



Hadely



Mila



I like these normal names though



Arielle



Jade



Keira



Aurora



Which in general do you like better, and which particulars do you like?



What do you think of these names? (Made up vs. Normal)?internet



I really like the name Keira. Jailyn is a pretty name too. I knew a girl with the name Mila (Mee- La). It's an okay name.



What do you think of these names? (Made up vs. Normal)?network



I know a Saria( Sa-Ri-A) and a Mila(My-La). They are pretty names also with Arielle and Keira.
i like mila that is ny daughters name but i spell it myla
I know a Saria and a Mila. I like the "normal" names better.
I like Mila %26 Saria.



Out of the normal ones I like all of them.
jade aurora and arielle i like better and my favorites are katlin torie samantha jaymie ashlee sharnie megan helen danielle hope i have been some help
ok I am sure you didnt make up those names cause I have heard all of them, but yes I perfer made up names I did that myself when naming my daughter



Hadley I like that one the best
i like the names you made up they are unique.
made up
I like your made up names, they are great.
I Like Hadely, Arielle, and Jade.
I like Arielle. I made up my daughter's name Tania. My name is Andrea, and I really liked the singer Tamia(Grant Hill's wife) so I named her Tania Adrianna.
they are all nice

No comments:

Post a Comment