Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Opinions on Columbia College of Columbia, MO?

I am looking for comments from students who have actually been enrolled at the Columbia College (www.ccis.edu). Do you recomend this school, is it reputable, etc. Specifically I am looking to study online with Aurora, CO being my base school.



Opinions on Columbia College of Columbia, MO?computer repair



The college is great! I attend the one in Crystal Lake, IL for psychology. The school is 100% accredited upon national colleges and is very cheap in comparison too.



It is meant for adults who are trying to get their BA fast and cheap. And since I plan to get my masters right after it was the perfect choice for me.



It moves at a fast pace, but makes it possible to work full time and work with, full time school only being two nights a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment