Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1998 Oldsmobile Aurora ';Should I Get It?';?

I currently have a 1994 Mercury Tracer and want a newer car. I found a 1998 Oldmobile Aurora that I'm in love with. Problem is that my mechanic father said it's a bad idea since they only made them for a few years to begin with so why did they stop making them if they're a good reliable car...I need a quick answer to this before someone else jumps on it. Please help me...



Becka



1998 Oldsmobile Aurora ''Should I Get It?''?virus protection



hello becka!



i have been at a local garage for 14 years and have had some experience with these.they came usually with a 4.0 v8 engine which is reliable but expensive and diffucult to work on.the body panels,and other Olds specific parts will be discontinued,as there is no oldsmoblie anymore.most of the rest of the car is gm basic stuff,but is option packed and expensive.water pumps were the worst problem i recall.they are a nice car,and if this one hasnt been driven too hard and has low mileage,let dad pull the wheels and check it out.



1998 Oldsmobile Aurora ''Should I Get It?''?agv



If it is in good shape and you like it, buy it.
only 70 year old grannys drive Olds...so it probably has low miles and was well taken care of....buy it
go for it man, great power and looks, gas mileage is good for a v8, and it's reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment