Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a way to find old friends or a long lost love who lives thousands of miles away?

I had a dream about my 1st boyfriend who was also my 1st love. We were only 14. We knew each other all the way through high school and always stayed friends. I live in Texas and he moved to Aurora, Illionois. How can I find him?



Is there a way to find old friends or a long lost love who lives thousands of miles away?symantic



You could google him, ask mutual friends, check classmates.com, or call his family.



Is there a way to find old friends or a long lost love who lives thousands of miles away?viruses



if u really do love him u will find a million ways 2 contact him but if dont luv him u will look for excuses e.g(i cant reach him,.............................) u can check classmates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment