Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which of these girl names do you like best?

I'm not expecting...these are just my favorite names and I was curious to see what other people thought of them.



Annika



Reagan



Siobhan (pronounced shi-vawn)



Persephone (pur-sef-o-nee)



Andromeda



Deirdre



Joanna



Talya



Roisin (ro-sheen)



Saoirse (seer-sha)



Adele



Amalia



Ellery



Aurora



Don't be afraid to be honest.



Which of these girl names do you like best?virus



I think Persephone and Andromeda are too sci-fi and mythic to create anything but laughter when the child grows up.



Siobhan, Roisin, and Saoierse are neat. I like them a lot. On the other hand, they're very difficult to spell and pronounce. The child will have trouble learning it when they're young, and teachers will find it impossible to read the names during attendance.



Deirdre and Joanna have always struck me as kind of '60s vintage, and they aren't my favorite.



The others are all fine, but of the list I like Annika, Reagan, and Ellery best.



Which of these girl names do you like best?anti virus



I think the name Annika is quite unusual.



I really like the name Reagan.*FAVE*



I don't like Siobhan... bad experience.



Not a big fan of Persephone, reminds me of xylophone.

No comments:

Post a Comment