Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you think of my poem?

Human's Disturbance



Sitting by the water's edge,



Watching the world go by,



While wild, rugged waves



Pound against the shore.



As the sun sets the makr of night,



I watch the aurora shimmer above.



Wolves howl mercilessly,



Their cries resounding from afar,



As a cool, swift breeze



Carries on from the ocean.



But even the most wonderful things



Are never meant to last.



Ships disrupt nature's peace



As a deep foghorn blows,



Waking those asleep.



Nature does know best,



Yet still we interfere.



We try too hard to change



What needn't be altered .



Go enjoy it now



For soon, it may be too late,



And have changed forevermore.



Please don't just tell me, ''it's okay'' ''it's good'' or ''i don't like it''. Please give reasons why, as in constructive criticism. Be honest. Thanks :)



What do you think of my poem?avast



The word choice was excellent, but I think you need to work on the lesson sent out by the poem. I understand what you're trying to say but i think if the similes would reflect the problem more it would be a lot better. Also, bring just a tinge of your feelings into the poem. I can see what your trying to say, but I don't think you address how you feel about the lesson you are trying to send. I also think you need to include more examples of how modernism is effecting the beauty of nature. You dwell too much on the beauty of nature not how it's disrupted. If this is a persuasive poem i think you need to include anecdotal phrases here and there that would really tug the reader's heartstrings, something that describes animal or natural formation being hurt by nature-disrupting equipment, something that describes in gory detail how the beauty of nature is being affected by moder equipment. But overall, it was good!



What do you think of my poem?ducati



its pretty sweet
i think its good dont change it and that other guy said it was good in spanish if u didnt know
it麓s okay



no hablo muy bien ingl茅s pero se ve que eres muy buena...



read my poem, please....

No comments:

Post a Comment