Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Payton is a girls name? I really like it... what do you think of it for a girl?

I also like



Lexi



Geneva



Aurora



Areli (my husbands first name is ARmando and mine ELIzabeth)



Caydence



Carmelita



Umay



Xandra



Zetta



Payton is a girls name? I really like it... what do you think of it for a girl?ariel



Payton I'd choose for a boy, but not for a girl. It's too ho-hum!



Lexi is great!



So is Geneva, Aurora, Caydence, Carmelita, and maybe, Xandra.



Zetta is nyet, not, ugh, and no! Veto Zetta!



Armando and Elizabeth could combine also to:



Areliza



Arabeth



Arelia



Maraliza



Alizabeth



Amanda Elizabeth



Good luck!



Payton is a girls name? I really like it... what do you think of it for a girl?computers



Where I live, I bet there have been at least a dozen girls named ''Peyton, Payton, or Layton''. I believe I like ''Lexi'' better.
I really, really like the name Payton, out of the other names I like Lexi and Geneva
I really like Payton for a girl. Not a fan of Aurora, Areli, Umay, Xandra, or Zetta. They're a little too out there.
Stick with Payton and stay away from Umay



When she goes to school..Umay do this, Umay do that....NOT A GOOD NAME
Payton is a cute name for a girl and plus the names everyone says that is supposed to be used for one sex is really a name for any child. Your thinking unique and as a parent you have the right to name your child what you want. Also Aurora is a cute name.
I like payton. areli is also nice. I knew a girl named arieli..which is close. I always thought her name was pretty.
Oooooh, those are all so very very BAD.
I had a student named Payton except it was spelled Peyton. I thought it was a cute name for a girl! :) I also like Lexi. The rest are just a little too ''unique'' for my taste. Good luck and congrats!
yes payton is a very nice girls name
I grew up with a girl named Paiton. There was a boy two grades above us named Payton so ... to me ... Paiton is a feminine name and Payton is a masculine one.

No comments:

Post a Comment