Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your favorite Disney princess? Movie?

My favorite princess is Aurora, but my favorite movie is either the Lion King or Aladdin.



What is your favorite Disney princess? Movie?pop up blocker



My top 5 Disney Princesses are



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1. Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)



2. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)



3. Mulan (Mulan)



4. Cinderella (Cinderella)



5. Alice (Alice in Wonderland) well.. shes not really a princess.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My favorite Movie is



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty



What is your favorite Disney princess? Movie?systemworks



my fav princess would be Jasmine. lol and movie would be aladdin
Does Ariel count? I have always been a huge fan of the Little Mermaid.
I love the movie the Beauty and the Beast.
My favorite princess is Belle, and my favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast or The Little Merimaid.
I like Mulan, because it's ''based'' on a real Japanese poem (the legend of Fa-Mulan)-and she is not the same damsel in distress. I'm OK with my daughter watching it.
i like aurora and snow white



i LOVE the lion king too!
My favorite princess(well, she isnt actually a princess in the stores) is Pocahontas. She is the chiefs daughter and gets people to work together even though they were racist. My favorite movies would be Lion king, aladdin, pocahontas, and mulan
Sleeping Beauty a.k.a Briar Rose/Aurora cos she has lovely long blonde hair, loves animals and sleeps loads! I just described myself lol!
none cos they all live happily eva after and thats not the way it works.
i like



jasmine
probably ''Cinderella''



that was a hit at my house
I still think snow white is the best.
Sleeping Beauty hands down- it represents my princess fairytale lol.
POCAHONTAS!!!! oh and jasmine from Aladdin is cool too.
yeah! i love sleeping beauty. lol but i really like all the disney princess films. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment