Sunday, August 15, 2010

Which little girl's name do you like better?

Hey everyone! I'm deciding between two names for my baby daughter. I really liked Kamea at the beginning of my pregnancy. It's Hawaiian and it means "my one and only". It's pronounced "Kah-may-ah", and I'm sure that for her whole life, people would pronounce it "Kah-mee-ah", which I do not want - that's the downfall with that name. The other name is Aurora. It means "goddess of the dawn". It's Walt Disney's "Sleeping Beauty's" first name in the movie, and when I was a child, my Mom would call me Princess Aurora sometimes, which I always thought was special. I also think that Rory would be a very cute nickname for that name. I love both! What do y'all think? Thanks so much for your help!



Which little girl's name do you like better?live update



Kamea!



Very unique, carefree, eccentric, lovable, joyful!



Maybe you can play w/ the spelling so as to make sure it's pronounced correctly!



Aurora doesn't flow naturally!



Which little girl's name do you like better?norten



I definatley LOVE Aurora. and i love the nickname for it too!
I really don't like neither but kamea sounds better
Aurora
Both names are so beautiful! I love hawaiian names...Kamea is gorgeous. But I LOVE the name Aurora and want to use it if I ever have another daughter (I was thinking of using the nickname Ari or Auri for her).

No comments:

Post a Comment