Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I find a 95 Oldsmobile Transmission for $800-$1,000?

I have an oldsmobile Aurora and my transmission going out i need to find one thats not far then 30 miles of Oakdale,La or Basile,La but i only have a thousand dollars i;m only looking for a used ione that dont have a large amount of miles on it can you please help me e-mail me the answer @ Suave0703@yahoo.com



Can I find a 95 Oldsmobile Transmission for $800-$1,000?free spyware



for that much you could have that one rebuilt and not have to worry about putting a used one in it,with a used one you may get one that will last a while and it may not,that's a big chance to take with a thousand bucks,good luck.



Can I find a 95 Oldsmobile Transmission for $800-$1,000?live update



your welcome. Report It


find someone that will rebuild your tranny and you shouldn't have that much money involved, that $800 to $1,000 should cover the cost easily of rebuilding yours, if you go with a used tranny you don't know what your getting and you might be facing the same problem in another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment