Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you think of these hippy-style girl names?

Scarlett Aurora Star



Winter Brianna Sky



Layna Rhiannon Dream



They're not for me, but I think they're somewhat cute :)



What do you think of these hippy-style girl names?antivirus protection



they are really unique! i like the 2nd one the best, and the first one is really cute too, but im not crazy about the third one. they are so original, i dont think i would name my kids something like that, but i do think they are really cool!



What do you think of these hippy-style girl names?computer repair



I like teh first two but the third has too many Ns.
Have you been watching Neighbours?



Personally I like Scarlett Brianna Sky, if I'm allowed to mix and match
See, I grew up in the sixties and I don't see Winter or Brianna as particularly hippie. Brianna is more yuppie and hippies would have chosen Summer or Spring rather than Winter, I think. Or Autumn.



They are somewhat cute, though, but I wouldn't use them.
I like Scarlett but thats about it
I like the first two, but not the last one.



How about Autumn Rhianna Soleil (means sun in French) and kind of goes well with your celestial theme with Star and Sky. Although I would spell them Starr %26 Skye.
I'm not one to give a child three names, but the first two are cute. The third one I don't like any of the three names, they just don't click to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment