Friday, August 20, 2010

Alienware built in camera randomly stoped working...?

My camera on my alienware computer (aurora 7900) randomly stoped working, it just says that I don't even have camera software. I run on Vista and the notebook has never been damaged. I need people who know what their talking about to answer.



Alienware built in camera randomly stoped working...?network



i would also go to alienware's web sight and reinstall the drivers.Does the device manager even see the cam?



Alienware built in camera randomly stoped working...?norton



Windows just issued a service pack update for Vista. It probably automatically updated your Vista for you. It may had screwed up the drivers for the web cam. Try finding the drivers from alienware and reinstalling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment