Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone help me translate this letter into spanish?

Dear Aunt Lorena,



I hope everything is well with you and your family. Sorry it took so long for me to send you these pictures, but after my mother died. I stopped working to be with my sister Alma. I鈥檓 sorry to say that 2 weeks after my mom died my sister Alma Rosa passed away on April 21 in the hospital, she was 38 years old. Again like my mom she died of respiratory failure along with other multiple organ failure. Please forgive me for having to tell you this in a letter. I鈥檝e thought of calling you but my Spanish is not very good. I went yesterday to see my Aunt Aurora and I went with her to see my grandmother Dora its been about 3 years since I seen her last . She looks very elderly and I believe she did recognized me. I have talked to Aurora about sometime in the future going to visit you. I鈥檓 sending you pictures of my brothers and sisters and their family. I hope you will be able to send me pictures of yours. I look forward in seeing you soon.



With love your , Niece



Can someone help me translate this letter into spanish?microsoft



Querida Tia Lorena



Espero que te encuentres bien y toda la famila. disculpa me tomo mucho tiempo mandarte estas fotos, pero despues que mama fallecio. yo deje de trabajar con mi hermana Alma. Siento mucho tener que decirte que dos semanas despues que mama fallecio mi hermana Alma Rosa fallecio en Abril 21 en el Hospital, Ella tenia 38. como mi mama fallecio de un fallo respiratorio con otros multiple problemas con otros organos. Por favor perdoname por tener que decirte esto por carta. Habia pensado en llamarte pero mi espanol no es muy bueno. El dia de ayer fui aver a mi tia Aurora y fui con ella aver a mi abuela Dora que hace como tres ano que no la veia desde la ultima vez. Ella se ve muy mayor y creo que que me reconocio. Yo he hablado con Aurora acerca de ir en el futuro a visitarte. Yo te mando fotos de mis hermanos y hermanas a y de su familia. Espero que ustedes tambien puedan mandarme fotos de ustedes. Yo espero que nos veamos muy pronto.



  • parent conference night
  • shampoo dry thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment