Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ballet Variation?

I'm going to sign up for a talent show at my school and I want to do a ballet variation. I've been dancing for 9 years and I'm 12 years old so I'm pretty experianced I've been on pointe for to years now too. I want to do a variation that has an up beat tempo jumps and turns. I was also thinking about aurora but I don't know the song its listed as on itunes if you can help that would be great and I am picking a best answer.



Ballet Variation?firewall



well is this one variation that has lots of turns and stuff its a variation from sleeping beauty i know its short but its a good dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nTmpwLVi... its: ''The Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66: Le Prologue - The Christening: Coulante, Fleur De Farine (Variation Ii)'' on itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment