Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like the names in my family?

Miratrix Aurora



Excelsior Knight



Satorius Jaden



Andros Sabre



Astronema Karone



Acree Desiree



Trey Triforia



Zhane Logan



Antonia Nova



Merrick Darkonda - me



Do you like the names in my family?spyware remover



they're cool! :)



Do you like the names in my family?virus removal



i bet you had fun making all those names up he he Report It


they sound like planets (no offence)
I dont like the majority of them... sorry... i dont mine Aurora, Jaden, Andros, Logan and Antonia...



Zhane would be ok if was Zane.



REALLY hate Desiree and some of the other weird names.



Astronema sounds like astronaut!



but.. my family has crazy names too! but what can u do?
very different, but i love that!!
Yeah, I like them. I wouldnt personally choose some of them for my own offspring, but then isnt that the beauty of finding a truely unique name!!!



My mother-in-law tells me that 'Wayne' used to be considered a really unusual and unique name (and its gross!!!) - you never know, they could become as common as Wayne, Nicola and Sarah!!!! (uck!! - and yes, my name is Nicola!!!)
Yes, I love them!
They are unique that's for sure! :)
yes i do i dont know how to pronounce some of them but i like them becaue they are very diffrent and you wont hear noone else being called by them..
I think they are really kewl. very interesting...
The only name I like is Merrick.
Some are a bit...different.



I don't think you're being serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment