Friday, August 20, 2010

Who is the most beautiful one? Your favorite, plz?

Who is your favorite disney princess? who do you think the most beautiful and sexy princess? Cinderella? Belle? Snow White? Ariel? Aurora? Jasmine? What about Mulan?



Who is the most beautiful one? Your favorite, plz?live update



Jasmine and Mulan!!



Who is the most beautiful one? Your favorite, plz?norten



I would have to go with Ariel the little mermaid. I have always liked her as my favorite growing up and i still do.
My favorite is Ariel, but I have to say the sexiest is Jasmine, the cutest is Ariel, and the most beautiful is Aurora.
This is just wrong, but....



Ariel is the most sexy, being a mermaid and all.



Aurora is the prettiest.
i liked aurora but i really loved mulan as a child because she was female warroir and all that.



  • parent conference night
  • shampoo dry thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment