Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you say, flirting or being a jerk?

Ok so this community, city, Aurora of mine that I live in is very diverse! Many gay and bi men here..



This morning I was walking to school and I was walking across the cross-walk.. As soon as I came in to view of this totally hot blondie a little older than me, in a Honda, he reved his engine. I looked and he had a devilish grin.



I'd go in to specifics but you'd probably think I'm making it up.



Ok I will.



When I got to the other side and the light changed he went, and I looked and he was looking over at me!! (?)



Ooh he was so cute lol.



So what do you think, flirting or being a straight-jerk...



What would you say, flirting or being a jerk?vista



Hmm... by any chance, did he have a bannana in his pocket? :). FLIRTING!!!!!!!!!!!! He was soo totally looking and chekcing out! i am so totally jealous!



What would you say, flirting or being a jerk?antispyware



He may have been thinking you're jealous of his car. Not enough to show any signs of sexuality
He might have been both. Being a jerk is one of the many ways that guys flirt. You probably wont ever see him again though. (I'm not trying to be a pessimist, just honest.)
Possibly flirting...but hard to tell unless I was actually there. Just take it as flirting and make your day!!
flirting
i would have to say flirting but in a jerkish way. sexii ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment