Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm confused about Universal remotes...need help!!?

I want to purchase a universal remote and have decided on the Universal Remote MX-950 Aurora. I've been reading reviews and everything talks about sending a signal to a ''box''.



Do I need to buy something else besides the remote? Do I have to pay a subscription to anything or just have someone program the remote?



Please tell me what I need to know regarding this b/c I don't want to buy this remote and find out I need to buy a lot of other things to make it work.



I'm confused about Universal remotes...need help!!?symatec



Usually a remote of that cost will have good directions to help you to set up your system. I recently purchased a Logitech 880 Harmony remote. Works great and does everything that I could ever need. I would strongly look at the Harmony series if you are going to be spending that much.



The 880 was only like 150 at Bestbuy or Circuitcity.



I'm confused about Universal remotes...need help!!?vista



there are instructions with the remote that tells you how to program it, it's not hard to do...(even I can do it)
no the ''box'' is when you program all vcr's ect have little boxes on the from that handle the remot contro lsignal from the remote, all you do is you have to aim it at the remote control little box on the item you are program

No comments:

Post a Comment