Friday, August 20, 2010

30th B-day in the cold. What do I do?

My 30th B-day is coming up and I want to have a big party but with my B-day in January (Chicago climate) I have no indoor ideas of what to do. My wife and I are not keen on a party at the house because we have kids and not enough room, and I don't want her to spend a fortune at a restaurant or bar. We aren't too close to Chicago so bar hopping downtown is out of the question, but there has to be some cheap hangouts near the Aurora / Fox Valley area. Any ideas?



30th B-day in the cold. What do I do?norton internet security



I dont know what's in your area but what about a comedy club and you can invite tons of people and have them buy their own tickets in advance so you all see the same show and you can even take your kids if there older or cosmic bowling they have music and its just fun to bowl and you can take your kids and you can drink their to. Hope this helps let me know where you decided to go.



30th B-day in the cold. What do I do?spyware remove



I would think that you could find what you're looking for by checking with local entertainment guides. Since you have time, I would definitely go to a few first and pick one that you'll feel comfortable with.( and won't be too hard for your guest to find)



I found this site for you



finditfoxvalley.com/entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment