Friday, August 20, 2010

Character names tell me what you think. I take suggestions too.?

Character #1 is kind of a goody two shoe. She's a bit insecure and she constantly needs approval. She has golden blonde hair and hazel eyes. I came up with these names so far.



Aurora - means Goddess of the Dawn



Meadow - obviously field of grass



Any other suggestions? I want them to relate to nature.



Character names tell me what you think. I take suggestions too.?norton internet security 2008



Apollina



Persephone



Dawn



Nature, just because her parent thought it would be funy when she became a mom.



Character names tell me what you think. I take suggestions too.?spyware removal



Luna-means moon



Autumn-well, its a season and sort of fits the description. And also Autumn relies on all the other seasons to keep the balance, and is a bit insecure because it's stuck between summer and winter, the two main seasons.
Dawn and Luna are interesting, also Lily (from lilies) or Summer...
I prefer Meadow. These are, however, my suggestions.



Daisy.



Dawn.



Leaf.



Bracken.



I hope those help.
ella/elouise



rose



april
EVE or raven

No comments:

Post a Comment