Sunday, August 15, 2010

I need a fuel pump for my S10 pickup!!!!!!!!?

I really to find someone that has a fuel pump that will fit in my 1998 chevy S10 2.2 4 cylinder 2wd 5 speed manual truck. I will be willing to buy the tank and pump if need be. I live in the chicago land area and will be willing to travel 30 to 40 miles from North Aurora, IL to get it. It must work! And must fit!! Please get back to me on my e-mail j_kunath@yahoo.com to tell me what your price is and when I can come get it. Please guys/gals I need one so I can fix my car to get to work. (They are to much brand new!@!@!@!@!)



Thank you for your time!!!!!



I need a fuel pump for my S10 pickup!!!!!!!!?liveupdate



try an auto recyclers



I need a fuel pump for my S10 pickup!!!!!!!!?nortin



how about a chevy dealer...or an auto parts store
Any parts store can help you. All it takes is a phone call. Unless you don`t know how to use one. Why am I wasting my time with clowns who only ask dumb questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment