Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I know this is a weird question... but i am looking for a unicorn bra?

okay, so my friend and I were just messing around I am not sure how it got brought up or anything but we are going shopping soon and we are going to get matching bras, we want weird ones like unicorns or some other weird thing, nothing perverted though, but we are entirely clueless of where to look. we are going to be in the denver metro area, including aurora and maybe commerce city, but can you give me the store name that would have a bra like this(or another weird one) and the price. first good answer is best answer.



I know this is a weird question... but i am looking for a unicorn bra?free anti virus



are you looking for a print or applique on the bra? I have found the best selection of novelty bras at JCPenny and victorias secret. Wal-mart also gets in some interesting looking bras with fun patterns, plus they're cheap. Look for bras by Hanes, they have lots of fun prints and colors.



I've never been to Denver so can't help wioth location



I know this is a weird question... but i am looking for a unicorn bra?internet security software



definitely Victoria's Secret. the store is huge and filled with all the bras you can think of. take a look.
try victoria's secret
ok go 2 vitories sercret k !! lol
why am i answering this?



the first print is pretty screwed up so maybe you would like that......................



http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...

No comments:

Post a Comment