Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If you could look like a Disney Princess, who would you want to look like?

I'd want to look like Snow White. She's pretty! Or Ariel, she's a cutie. Or Cinderella cause she's a natural beauty or Aurora cause she has nice hair and nice eyes haha.



If you could look like a Disney Princess, who would you want to look like?antivirus



Cinderella,cause she got to ride in that beautiful carriage,and wear that gorgeous dress.and dance at with the most handsome prince..and you can't be all of them...you have to pick only one...



If you could look like a Disney Princess, who would you want to look like?computer



Jasmiine =]



or ariel
Who cares?
Jasmine because she is gorgeous. And I like her independent attitude.
I'd want to look like either Mulan or Jasmine.
None. I want to look real.
I guess the one from aladin
Ariel! The little mermaid!
Tinkerbell so tiny,spunky and cute!!
i could be belle... cause she's simple...
Belle, definatly.
Hmm...that's a tough one. I think I would choose Belle from Beauty and the Beast



But I also liked the little mermaid and sleeping beauty.
I think Cinderella was pretty in her gown, twirling around the ballroom with her Prince.
cidarila
sleeping beauty! her hair is gorgeous %26 i love her pink dress. whatta cutie %26lt;333
Princess Aurora
Ariel she can talk to fiss and has a tail! The only thing is she doesn't have legs so I'd be Cinderella too!
Jasmine. She's the prettiest...yupppppp.
Ariel.

No comments:

Post a Comment