Friday, August 20, 2010

What's ONE THING that you absolutely HAVE to do in your lifetime?

Mine's to see the aurora borealis.



What's ONE THING that you absolutely HAVE to do in your lifetime?liveupdate



I don't know if there's one thing I have to do so much as one thing I have to be; content.



Yeah, it's a bit sad but I think maybe if you can be content with what you did, content to leave everything else to those that come along behind and content to go wherever we are booked next time (after a stop on the rainbow bridge), then maybe we can leave with a clear mind and a calmness of a job done well (even if we missed the overtime and weekends) so we can take that step without fear.



There's lots I'd like to do and places I'd like to see and I may do both or they may not be part of my journey. I just really don't want this journey to feel like one I have to stay on from missed assignations, assignments or visits. When it's time for me to step from this road I'd like to be ready to jump on the bus for the next one which I don't think is possible without being able to let go. We let go of much negativity when we are content.



I'm not religious but can't seem to believe this is it. I don't play a harp, I look dreadful in white and unless the wings are ENORMOUS I think I'm a little heavy for a flutter or two to do the job. See, I have to be ready for the next journey or I'm out of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment