Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which name do you like out of these two?

As I said on my last post, my husband, Greg, and I had a list of eight names. (four each) Mine were Aurora, Ruby, Aubree, and Felicity. His were Savannah, Stella, Ireland, and Elizabeth. We took the advice of ''Irish Mommy'' on here and elimenated Savannah and Aubree. We decided to take another off of eachother's lists and he took off Ruby and I took off Ireland. (He thinks Ruby is too old and I think Ireland is too trendy) We combined them to make one list and said to pick your least favorite. I said Elizabeth (because it's too popular), and he said Stella.



Long story short we have only Aurora and Felicity left. I like Felicity and he prefers Aurora, so we decided to come on here, and ask which one you prefer. The one that has the most prefrences becomes our daughter's first name, and the other is the middle name.



Please don't say Felicity because it's my favorite like my friends do. I want a fair answer. This child is as much his as it she is mine.



Which name do you like out of these two?computer



I vote for Aurora...



Good-Luck :)



Which name do you like out of these two?free spyware



I like aurora better. also aurora felicity sounds better than felicity aurora. congrats!
I prefer Felicity and you can nickname her Flick... Felicity means happiness... Aurora's get the nickname Rory... It doesn't sound pretty, to me...
If I had to choose between the two. Aurora. Felicity is waaaaaaaay to yuppie trendy for me. Aurora is different for sure.
I prefer Aurora.
how about you bout make each other happy an use one as first an the next as middle name

No comments:

Post a Comment