Sunday, August 15, 2010

OK. I've been given some suggestions and looked around. What do you think of these ides?

Delquin Rayne (could be called Quin for short)



Aurora Delquin



Isis Rose



Thea Storm



Other suggestions are welcome too



OK. I've been given some suggestions and looked around. What do you think of these ides?husqvarna



Hmmm ... Aurora is fabulous, but I think you're looking for something extremely unusual, and Aurora is inching its way up the popularity charts. In 1992, it was the quite rare 680th most popular name for a girl; by last year, it was 312.



Thea has some great flapper-era flair, but Thea Storm sounds like one of the X-Men. I like Thea Delquin.



Speaking of Delquin, it strikes me as quite masculine and perhaps a touch too unusual for a given name. Love it in the center spot, though.



Isis Rose is a pretty fabulous name, too. If not Thea Delquin, then Isis Rose for certain.



OK. I've been given some suggestions and looked around. What do you think of these ides?microsoft office



aurora is my little ones name and i just love it. it doesn't sound good with delquin though. you need to remember that aurora means the dawn...so you want something feminine to go with it. (or that's the logic i used when i named by daughter) her middle name is grace. but you could go with anything from aurora isabelle (form of elizabeth and belle means beauty) to aurora rose...pick something sweet to go with it if you choose aurora.
I really like Aurora Rose.
Aurora Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment