Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please help with some name ideas?

My husband and I are trying to come up with some names for boy or girl. There is a catch. We each have a son from a prior relationship. Austin and Aerron. So we would like to name our child something that starts with an ''A'' also just to have some kind of link in the family. So we are looking for First and middle. My husband likes Aurora but I'm not quite sold on that yet. Thanks for any suggestions.



Please help with some name ideas?virus protection software



I love the name Aiden for a boy but daddy doesnt like it, Im also looking for names, I have a girl name picked out, It's Tristan (sorry not an A name) but I really think Im having a boy, and having trouble coming up with one. Good luck.



Please help with some name ideas?adware



Girls-



Alicia



Ariella



Allegra



Astra



Alia



Ashlyn



Abby



Amara



Amarie



Amber



Amya



Angelia



Angelina



Addison



Boys-



Andrew



Ayden



Anthony



Andrin



Angelo



Adam



Adonis
how about ALEX or ALICIA
boy Andrew



girl Abigail
Boys:



Aiden



Allen



Ashton



Alex



Girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment