Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever witnessed an occurrence of Northern Lights?

I used to live on Lake Ontario and have seen some incredible displays of the Aurora Borealis (I just can't remember how to spell it so I'll stick to the Northern Lights).



Have you ever witnessed an occurrence of Northern Lights?free adware remover



No, I haven't, but I have seen The Brown Mountain Lights in the North Carolina/Tennessee mountains. It was quite extraordinary, and gave me chills.



http://www.appvoices.org/index.php?/fron...



Have you ever witnessed an occurrence of Northern Lights?internet security 2006



yes
Yes. I used to live in Northern New York on the border of Quebec.



Northern lights originate from our sun. During large explosions and flares, huge quantities of solar particles are thrown out of the sun and into deep space. When these particals hit the gases in our atmosphere this causes the northern lights.
never been that far north
no
yes, i have seen them many times and i live in Wyoming....it really is an amazing site!
no i should venture up there one year i supose ...
Many, many times in Michigan. Very cool.
sorry i haven't seen any but i have seen 4 UFOS
No,but I heard it's really pretty.
Only on Discovery channel or NOVA...I'd like to someday!
I have seen the Northern Lights in Quesnel, B.C. years ago. They were all colors and streaked across the night sky one color after another. It didn't happen too often there but when it did it was well worth staying up for them. I haven't forgotten it and this happened in the 1980 or 1981
Yes! I live in Sudbury, ON. See alot of it!!
yes
Yes, on a very cold winter morning in North Dakota.
I lived in Wisconsin for 45 of my 54 years and saw them many times. Very beautiful and fascinating to watch.
I see them up here in Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment