Friday, August 20, 2010

Tell me ladies; are large breasted women's nipples desensitized or what ; Including Auroras .??

I enjoy looking at beautiful women. ''(Not Girls, and especially little girls)'' The different types of hair styles, the way they dress, do their nails, and breast size! I love all sizes of womens breasts. I've experienced women with huge breasts. An women with small breasts too! But I have noticed in a lot of cases. With the women I knew any way! Those women with smaller breasts have much more sensitive nipples. I respect all people and do not dissrespect any one unless they give me a purpose to do so. We are all created equal. No one person is any better than another. Just the way we live, eat, work, and associate with others around us. I hope this may do to help you answer my question. I am definitely very open minded and honest. Please try to do the same with me. I am not here to chastise, ridicule, or dissrespect any man woman or child. I am only asking to help educate my mind. Thank you for your time and cooperation in this matter. Take care all and have a wonderful day.



Tell me ladies; are large breasted women's nipples desensitized or what ; Including Auroras .??software



No, Not only women with small breasts have sensitive nipples. I have natural large breasts and my nipples are extremely sensitive. My boyfriend cant touch them a bit because i go crazy, he knows if he wants to turn me on in a flash all he has to do is touch them and im ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment