Friday, August 20, 2010

What are you naming your son or daughter someday?

if i have a boy his name is austin if i have a girl her name will be aurora



What are you naming your son or daughter someday?stinger



I already have four children. Their names are Tessa, Lily, John and Ella :)



xXo



What are you naming your son or daughter someday?virus scanner



i really dont know...prolly an ethiopian name that isnt too hard for americans to change into a more american nickname lol
If I have a son, his name will be Aaron Dakota, Kyle Matthew or Dylan Christopher.



If I have a daughter, her name will be Ava Justine, Chloe Elaine, Sienna or Madison Rose, or Oivia Michelle.



Btw, my brother's name is Austin (so I automatically %26lt;3 it) and I think Aurora is a beautiful name!!!



%26lt;3 chloe
i actually was thinking about this last night.



i like the names:



girls:



-savannah



-vanessa



boys:



-kingston



-harrison-



-benji



-russell



but my fiance and i kinda like the idea of naming them after cars:



-camry



-camaro



-porsche
Possibly Chloe or Lydia if a girl. Daniel or Jacob if boy. But I always consider the meanings of names too.
Robert
Girl: Ashiani



Boy: Daniel (probably) not sure yet
nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment