Friday, August 20, 2010

A Challenge, want to take it?

A Challenge



Have you ever looked at the stars and wondered why and what they are? Though very far, I can tell you the secret of the star. Stars are campfires about which people on the far side gather. They gather with friends of old and friends never known to talk and laugh until the trumpet blows. Someday you will walk up to one of those campfires in the sky and there on the other side you will see a smiling face and it will be I. At that time and in that place I challenge you. I challenge you to a race upon the backs of steeds from Heavens herd! We鈥檒l streak up though the Milky Way and slide about Saturn鈥檚 rings, neck and neck. Then about into the shadow of the Sun where rainbows be stacked one upon one. Down and about where Geronimo shoots lightening bolts from Orion鈥檚 bow. And up along side cowboys a trying a comet to throw. Right on amongst where angels sing to God on high, scattering cherubs as we fly on by. God will shake his perfect head as if to say, 鈥渒ids鈥? Then we鈥檒l race on down to the Artic snow and let the stately horses blow, so that on Earth, Aurora Borealis will glow. You will turn to me and know-Its not who won but that we鈥檝e run together you and me, and that we are friends, perhaps unto eternity!



A Challenge, want to take it?spyware removal



Of course I will accept, who could not. When I see you there and race upon the backs of steeds, I will know you.



What a blessing you are. Thank you very much for making my day. I will save this writing forever. Karen



A Challenge, want to take it?virus protection software



hey that was a nice peice you wrote...thankx
Huh? As long as I get a brown steed, you're on!

No comments:

Post a Comment