Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to refinance to payoff townhouse...who is the most honest lender??

I have BAD credit, my husband has little to no credit.



What pitfalls should I avoid??



Should I visit my bank for the best deal?? Or Countrywide??



Wells Fargo? Bank of America?? I have read many bad things about Aurora Loan Service the company I am with now...What would you do??



I need the money fast to make improvments and payoff debt.



Help me to decide on the best plan of action....I inheirited this house.



I need to refinance to payoff townhouse...who is the most honest lender??security



Check out Suntrust. I got my original mortgage with them, and refinanced with them as well. One thing you want to watch out for is ARMS and 40 year loans, etc. Try to get a fixed rate 30 year loan. 15 year can be tempting because of the lower interest rate, but don't do it unless you're sure you can make the payments. You can always pay more than your standard monthly payments to pay down a 30 year loan faster.



You might also consider a home improvement loan instead of refinancing your mortgage.. but a re-finance is worth it if you can get a lower interest rate and don't mind extending the life of your loan



I need to refinance to payoff townhouse...who is the most honest lender??trojan



Stay away from the sharks who are circling you from around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment